With a backpacking trip planned for August 27-29, I wanted to get out for a couple of hours to get some cardio in and test the replacement lens I bought for my camera. Unexpectedly, it was foggy and humid. My pictures weren’t looking good, so I decided to mess around with HDR while we were out there.
Distance: 3.45 miles || Duration: 2 hours || Difficulty: Moderate
- #52HikeChallenge, Hike 28 of 52
The gallery below (~24 photos) loads slowly. Thank you for your patience.
- Darn Tough Vermont Men’s Merino Wool Boot Full Cushion Socks
- Wore these for 3 days at work/gym, then this hike. They are starting to smell and get stiff. I could wear them another day, but will wash them due to dust and mud.
- Cotton Carrier STRAPSHOT EV1
- My last day out with this item before writing my full review.
- Kurgo Baxter Dog Backpack and Quantum Leash
- Both of these items are great. The only thing I am curious about at this point is long term durability.
- Geigerrig – Rig 710, Hydration Pack Engine, Insulated Drink Tube
- Great gear. At this point I’m using them as much as possible to test durability before writing my full review.