To celebrate a great year of hiking and product testing, I’m giving away gear from some of my favorite manufacturers!
This week, Woolx is teaming up with HikingGeek and Tales of the Trails to give one (1) lucky winner a Woolx Heavyweight Merino Wool Hat & Long Neck 3 In One Gaiter! The winner will decide what color they want.
I have yet to use my hat and neck gaiter on the trail, but I have been testing WoolX’s products since June and have been very impressed. You can read my review here: – Gear Review: Woolx Lightweight Merino Wool Baselayer Series – T-shirt, Hoodie & Boxers
One (1) random winner will be chosen Dec 19.
|If you’re interested in snowshoeing, please join our Facebook group, Snowshoeing & Winter Hiking! Through the end of December, we’re giving away some excellent gear from Tubbs, Hydrapak, WoolX, Farm 2 Feet, and Oboz.|
- By visiting the 3 Facebook pages, following the 3 Twitter accounts, answering the poll questions and commenting below, participants obtain 16 entries. By tweeting about the giveaway once per day from Dec 13 to Dec 20, each participant can obtain an additional 14 entries, for a maximum of 30 total:
- Visiting HikingGeek on Facebook = 1 entry
- Visiting Woolx on Facebook = 1 entry
- Visiting Tales of the Trails on Facebook = 1 entry
- Following HikingGeek on Twitter = 3 entries
- Following Woolx on Twitter = 3 entries
- Following Tales of the Trails on Twitter = 3 entries
- Answering both poll questions = 2 entries
- Commenting below, regarding your experience with merino wool = 2 entries
- Tweeting about the giveaway itself is worth 2 entries and can be done once per day throughout the giveaway to obtain more entries (max of 14 entries).