To celebrate Kids to Parks Day, The National Park Trust & National Geographic are teaming up with HikingGeek to give away National Geographic’s Kids National Parks Guide USA Centennial Edition & Buddy Bison’s Yellowstone Adventure.
Kids to Parks Day is the signature event of the National Park Trust’s popular Buddy Bison School Program, which teaches environmental education and the benefits of outdoor recreation to under-served schools. NPT’s goal is to cultivate future park stewards and outdoor enthusiasts. Kids to Parks Day offers many benefits to participants, encouraging families to use Kids to Parks Day as the first of many days spent outdoors to help develop more active, healthy lifestyles. The day brings families together to create lifelong memories and educational opportunities, and expose participants to the many psychological and social benefits of outdoor play in a park. To learn more about HikingGeek.com’s involvement, check our Kids to Parks Day page.
One (1) random winner will be chosen on Kids to Parks Day (May 21, 2016).
- By visiting the 2 Facebook pages, following the 2 Twitter accounts, tweeting about the raffle and commenting below, participants obtain a maximum of 15 entries.
- Commenting below, regarding your plans for May 21 = 2 entries (it’s ok if you’re not participating in Kids to Parks Day)
- Visiting HikingGeek on Facebook = 1 entry
- Visiting National Park Trust on Facebook = 1 entry
- Following HikingGeek on Twitter = 3 entries
- Following National Park Trust on Twitter = 3 entries
- Tweeting about the giveaway = 5 entries
Please note that anyone that registers for Kids to Parks day will also be entered into a larger giveaway (prizes TBD). You can register for Kids to Parks day here: kidstoparks.org.