Out for a quick training hike on a cool (for SoCal) morning.
Blue Mountain || Distance: ~3.16 mi || Duration: 1hr 25m || Gain/Loss: ±1,258′ || Net Elevation Gain (at Max Elevation): +982′ || Max Elevation: 2,406′ || Difficulty: Easy, but steep
- #52HikeChallenge, Hike 40 of 52
The gallery below (~20 photos) loads slowly. Thank you for your patience.
- WoolX Heavyweight Longsleeve Merino Wool Shirt
- Very warm and comfortable shirt.
- Darn Tough 1/4 Hiker Cushion Socks
- Lighter and thinner than my typical hiking socks, they work well with my Oboz Traverse Lows for tasks and hikes where I don’t need the extra cushioning or warmth of thicker socks.
- Oboz Traverse Lows
- They’ve become my goto footwear for hikes where I don’t need waterproofing or the protection of my Beartooth BDrys.